Support Me

 

As many of you know, I don't put ads on this blog or use url shorteners in my posts to make profits, as (and without criticizing those who do it) it's something that I personally find quite annoying. I also don't force anyone to drop money to get a release from me because I promised not to do from the beginning.

But due to my limited time these days and other personal matters, to keep and improve the level of my releases, I've decided to create a donation page, so that all those who can and want to support me with a small amount, can do so. No matter how much, anything is welcome.

The link to the page is THIS and it will be also available in the left side panel of the blog. Click on the menu button at the top-left corner (three lines).

In the future maybe I'll be providing exclusive content for supporters-only (test builds, pre-releases, private releases, etc.). But for now, it's something I need to evaluate.

In the mean time, for all those who can help me in this way, thank you very much in advance. 👍

If you can't support me (or prefer not to 😁), it's ok. As I said before, my releases will continue to be freely available to everyone.


Regards.